Wednesday, February 08, 2006

empty night, not much done~

oh well, another night, dived into MySQL, made the connection work, created a db with couple of tables, all easy stuff, but cant figure out why it asks me for the bloody pw when I try to edit table data. Then jumped into ASP.NET, found out a good site with complete tutorial targeting to those who have developed webpages (I have never, but I think I will be able to handle it with the knowledge gained during these days readings). fingure cross. I will try to complete this tutorial asap with quality, as well as planning for my first asp site. So when the time comes to start building, I will at least have some clue (no I am totally blind on the development concept of web application). Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention, I found a free asp.net app hosting offer, awesome! check it out:
http://www.brinkster.com/

No comments: