Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy birthday new guppy babies!!!!!


I think I need to learn more about ASP.net 2.0 before I start planning my website, because my limited development knowledge (in terms of technology/language) will seriously limit my imagination, agree?

Hey, you should all be excited as me, last night I saw one of the ladies in my tank was having delivery symptom, so I moved her into delivery area. when I just about to go to bed 15 minutes ago, i glanced at the tank, you know what, I saw 2 babies swiming! in just a second, the number became 3, I kept watching for 5 minutes, let me count..... there are..... one more!!! haha, 7 now!!!! it's sooooo emotional watching the little ones evacuating out of their mum's body. If I count now there might be more, but I will let her do her job~

I figured out 2 or 3 of the new borned babies are not very healthy looking, got huge bellys, dont know why, hope they will look normal soon, otherwise..... I dont know what's gonna happen. the mum seems struggling, jumping up and down, you know what, she is giving birth with a very long pull hanging out of her ass, how can she give birth and go to toilet at same time? that's amazing! oh yeah, as I heard, female is generally good at multi-tasking, here we go!

Let me know if you want to share your love with some of the babies, they will soon turn into gorgeous colors, maybe in just 2 weeks time.

ok, time to say good morning (my sleeping time), bye for now~

No comments: